Concrete Concrete Cutter is a small cutting machine powered by gasoline or diesel engine. The machine can cut tarmac, concrete pavement, marble slab pavement, terrazzo pavement and all kinds of concrete components after installing Jin Gang stone saw blade. It can be widely used in road construction, building construction, stone processing, cement components and other industries without power supply facilities.
Concrete saw has simple structure, small size, flexible operation, labor saving, low vibration, straight and beautiful cut, high efficiency, it is a common machine for cutting in the above industries. Triangle belt driven rotation. The front of the pusher is equipped with a handwheel to adjust the cutting depth, and turning the handwheel can change the distance between the front and rear travel wheels, and the saw blade will then rise or fall. There is a water tank at the back of the machine body for cooling the saw blade.
Prediction method of concrete slab cutting time
Concrete Cutter has always been a factor to consider in pavement construction, cutting joints is a link that can not be ignored, if the cutting time is not properly controlled, then it will cause a lot of damage. If the cutting time is too early, the strength of the concrete is not enough to meet the cutting strength requirements, easily resulting in the phenomenon of missing edges and corners. If it’s too late, the stress generated by temperature can’t be released in time, and when the stress exceeds the limit of the concrete’s flexural strength, it will cause the phenomenon of slab breakage. If either one of these two situations occurs, the cutting seam will lose its meaning, so the accurate control of the cutting seam time is quite important, the cutting seam time and temperature have a great relationship, the same time and different temperatures, the cutting seam time will not be the same. In general, the cutting time should not exceed 24 hours.
Concrete Cutter and its classification
Concrete Cutter is powered by power to drive the saw blade to complete the cutting task. According to the power classification: electric Concrete Cutter, with electric motor as the power source; diesel / gasoline Concrete road saw, with diesel (gas) oil engine as the power source; hydraulic Concrete road saw, with hydraulic motor as the power source. Electric and hydraulic Concrete road saws each have their own advantages and disadvantages. According to the weight, it can be divided into heavy, medium and light Concrete road saws.
Concrete Cutter operating procedures
- Execute the motor part according to the relevant provisions of the general operating procedures.
- Understand the construction technology and quality requirements in detail, choose the specifications of the cutter to adapt to them, and check whether the blade is intact.
Tighten the blade clamp nuts, check whether the connection parts and safety cover are in good condition.
4 start the machine, check whether the blade rotation and rotation is stable, walking mechanism with or without running phenomenon.
- Calibrate the cutting “0” position.
Requirements during operation.
- When using diamond blade, turn on the cooling water before cutting. When cutting, if the cooling water is interrupted, stop cutting immediately. When using the new blade, you need to open the blade with water on the refractory brick.
- The blade will be aligned with the sewing line, so that the blade slowly cut into the depth of cut, pay attention to the scale indicates the depth of cut to reach the calibrated value, then check whether the depth of cut to meet the requirements.
3.Concrete road saw should walk along the guide rail or straight line, when encountering big cutting resistance, it should raise the blade immediately for inspection and treatment, when resuming sewing, it should be later than the exit position.
The operator should stand on the side of the blade during the cutting process.
5.Concrete road saw parked or transferred, the blade should be placed in the highest position, long-distance transportation, the blade must be unloaded.
- After the operation, it should do a good job in time to clean, and put it in a dry and ventilated place.
2 long-term, should be removed when not in use and hang the blade.
- According to the provisions of good maintenance work.
The use method of Concrete Cutter
- Before starting the machine, you should accompany the electrician to check whether the motor, electrical appliances, switches, cables and wiring are normal, whether they meet the safety requirements, and whether there is an installation of leakage protector. At the same time check the turn of the cutter, the new cutter’s turn should be consistent with the direction of the arrow. The rotating direction of the old cutter disc can be determined by the grinding marks of diamond particles, it is strictly prohibited to rotate the cutter disc forward and backward. Each time before starting the Concrete road saw, check the steering and tightness of the cutter disc, and lower the guard.
- The operator should wear insulated shoes and gloves when working.
When the Concrete road saw is being cut, the nut of the blade clamp should be tightened and the safety guard should be intact. The cooling water should be turned on before cutting, and cutting should be stopped when the cooling water is interrupted.
- When cutting, the blade should be cut in slowly, and pay attention to the cutting depth indicator, when there is a large cutting resistance, the blade should be raised immediately to check.
- Cutting process, into the knife, knife back slowly, cutting advance should be uniform, can not use the knife plate single-sided cutting, in order to prevent the knife plate deformation and damage. At the same time should also pay attention to the water tank water level, when the water level drops to the tank height 1/2 below, to add water in a timely manner, no cooling water cutting is strictly prohibited. Cooling water should be aimed at the blade and slit, the jet should be uniform.